We are honored to bring you this year's TEDxHongKong!
The theme of this year is "The Future of Fun" - what do we mean when we say that we have Fun? Is it a feeling? Is it an activity? Is it limited by our own experiences or does it transcend common knowledge?
This year we want to explore the idea of Fun. We have experienced industry experts from all kinds of areas - from the physical aspect of fun such as martial arts, to the trendier and modern digital aspect of fun, and everything in between.
Each paid ticket includes a voucher for lunch and a free special t-shirt.
Our current line-up of speakers so far:
- Tim Willits - co-creator of DOOM, studio director of id Software,
- Dave Sutherland - CFO of Morgan Stanley Asia, Chairman of ICM Board
- Shintaro Fukagawa - Corporate Executive at Nexon Games
- Erik Bethke - former General Manager at Zynga of the popular Mafia Wars 2
- Annabelle Bond - fastest woman to climb the Seven Summits
- Ted Lai - Executive Vice President of BBC in Asia
- Grace Chen - founder of Charis Entertainment
- Lisa Crosswhite - founder of Gnossem.com
- David Williams - Founder and CEO of AsiaDigitalMojo
- Cole Sirucek - CEO of EpicMMA
- Mark Tilden - creator of the WowWee Robosapien
- David Hanson - founder of Hanson Robotics
- Jason Chiu - CEO of The Cherrypicks Group
- Giorgio Sardo - Director of Windows Evangelism Group at Microsoft
- Brian Barsky - Professor at UC Berkeley
- Hanna Wirman - Professor at Hong Kong Polytechnic University
...with a few more surprises to come!
We hope that you will enjoy this event as much as we enjoyed curating it, and are sure that you'll have a fun-filled time.
1F and 2F
633 King's Road
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
From MTR: Take exit C4, and turn left onto King's Road.
Registration will be on the First Floor starting at 9:00AM. The program starts at 10:00AM. There will be a short lunch break from 1PM to 2PM (free lunch voucher with every paid or VIP ticket).