Actions and Detail Panel
Sandler Training Sales Essentials Program
Mon, 21 Nov 2016, 9:00 AM – Tue, 22 Nov 2016, 5:30 PM HKT
The Sandler Sales Foundations Course covers the basic sales building blocks for success. The program is based on a non-traditional consultative needs-based approach to identify, qualify and close prospects. The methodology takes a holistic approach to the skills development process by examining what attitude (beliefs), behavior, and techniques are critical for selling success.
This program is designed to help salespeople improve selling attitudes, behavior, and techniques following our seven-step Sandler Sales Methodology. Using a combination of theory, examples and application through role plays, participants will have a chance to not only learn new materials but also practice them in safe environment.
- Introduce participants to the non-traditional seven-step Sandler Selling process
- Provide participants with specific techniques to help them be more effective at identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Provide participants with the attitude, behavior and techniques to take and maintain control of sales calls
- Provide participants with a common methodology and sales approach for the company
Benefits to you
- Be more effective and efficient in your job
- Increase your sales and commissions
- Boost your self-confidence
- 2 days
About JR Global Training and Sandler Training
JR Global Training is the authorized licensee in Singapore and Hong Kong of Sandler Training®. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, Sandler is the leading provider of sales and management training with over 250 local offices globally. The company provides a full range of sales and management training programs, with powerful coordination and customization benefits throughout its extensive training network. Among its many achievements, Sandler has been awarded the #1 ranking for training programs by Entrepreneur Magazine 12 times, most recently in 2015.
Joseph Palumbo is Managing Director with JR Global Training. Joseph is offering free Executive Briefings in person or by phone so you can determine if this is right for you.