What is Reiki Level 2?
Reiki Level 1 can be seen as the opening of the journey of self discovery, personal change, love, growth, new experiences and an immeasurable sense of bonding with a higher power. Each person experiences Reiki in different ways.
With Reiki Level 2, you will learn the first three symbols: (i) power, (ii) distance and emotional/mental symbols. The use of symbols will allow the Reiki practitioner to focus healing on the relevant areas, whether mental or emotional problems or distant healing. These symbols can be perceived as additional tools for working with people and the world community.
With an increase in the Reiki energy, it is important for the practitioners to be mindful of certain ethical issues.
What happens after Reiki Level 2 attunement?
- Reiki healing energy will flow at a stronger and higher vibration.
- You will learn the use of 3 powerful Reiki symbols and know when to use them.
- You will be more aware and mindful of certain ethical issues when practicing Reiki.
- Your awareness will continue to expand as you experience and grow.
- You can use the Reiki energy for healing the past, present and future.
- You may become more intuitive and psychic.
- You may find that further changes unique to you will manifest themselves.
What are the requirements to complete the Reiki 2 Workshop?
- You are attuned to Reiki 1 energy channel;
- You have been practicing Reiki on yourself for at least 21 days since the attunement; and
- Before attending the workshop (at least 48 hours beforehand), please reframe from consuming red meat (especially beef).
To complete the full course, you will have to attend:
- 1 full-day course
- 2x Reiki practice sessions (1.5hr each)
Upon the completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Please feel free to: