What is Reiki?
Reiki is a form of energy healing therapy for deep relaxation and revitalisation, meaning “universal life energy”.
Reiki is channelled through the practitioner’s hands to the recipient. It is safe, constant, balanced, unlimited and dynamic. It treats the whole person and enhances physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. It stimulates the body’s natural healing ability and self-awareness. It is suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
The effect of Reiki treatment is unique and personal to the recipient. It has an intelligence of its own and can adjust itself to create the appropriate healing effect for the individual’s needs.
The common effects include:
- Deep relaxation and release stress and tension
- Energy restoration
- Clears the mind and improves focus
- Assist the body in detoxification
- Support immune system and healing
- Compliments medical treatment
- Cultivate spiritual intelligence
How to receive the ability to give Reiki Treatment?
Unlike some other courses, Reiki is handed down from a certified Reiki teacher to the student by the attunement ceremony.
What are the requirements to complete the Reiki 1 Workshop?
Before attending the workshop (at least 48 hours beforehand), please reframe from consuming red meat (especially beef).
In the Reiki 1 workshop, you will:
- Learn about the Reiki history, lineage and evolution
- Energy as the fundamental principle of our existence
- Practise Reiki meditation and self-healing treatments
- Receive the Reiki attunement
To complete the full course, you will have to attend:
- 1 full-day course
- 2x Reiki practice sessions (1.5hr each)
Upon the completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Please feel free to: