It is impossible for startups to understand and know how to solve all the difficulties they encounter. Mentor clinics are 1-on-1 high level interactions between mentors and entrepreneurs, with topics that focus on business model design, HR, legal, fundraising, supply chain, etc. The Mentor Clinics aim to provide a private, interactive session for mentors to share their experience and advise startups in their areas of expertise.
Attendees will have a 45-minute legal advisory with a certified lawyer. A “legal health check” can also be run through to see if your business is legally safe.
Timeslot (1) 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Timeslot (2) 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
Timeslot (3) 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Timeslot (4) 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
Criteria of applicant:
- Open to the public but startups will get priority.
- Applicants will need to fill in an application form after choosing the session on the registration page.
- For people who register early online, the fee will be only HKD 200 per session.
- For walk-ins, the fee will be HKD 250 per session and will only be accepted when the session is not fully booked.
- Mentees will be expected to give feedback after the sessions
- If you are interested in joining our next session, please fill-in this form: https://goo.gl/WHFUKc
For more detail, please check What is a Mentor Clinic below:
About the mentor:
Janice Chew, Lawyer at YTL & CO