Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to Service Design
Sat 5 November 2016, 10:00 – 17:00 HKT
Start your journey into Service Design.
Service Design is the application of established design process and skills to the development, improvement and innovation of services.
In this workshop we will introduce the core concepts and principles of service design, including:
- Service mapping (from both the employee and customer perspectives)
- Problem and opportunity analysis
- Experience walkthroughs & prototyping
- Service blueprinting
You can expect the following outcomes from completing this course:
- A practical understanding of Service Design principles, processes & methodologies
- The benefits and value of Service Design in a business context.
- An understanding of how to prototype experiences and create service blueprints.
- How to articulate the business case for Service Design through it's impact on customer and employee experience.