Actions and Detail Panel
Innovation in Performing Arts Education Symposium 2017
Thu, 15 Jun 2017, 08:30 – Sat, 17 Jun 2017, 17:00 HKT
SYMPOSIUM HIGHLIGHTS: The Innovation in Performing Arts Education Symposium (IPAE 2017) is a local and international forum for performers, researchers and policy-makers from performing arts sector to explore, reflect, collaborate and learn from each other.
Theme: Performance, Possibilities, Pedagogy
This symposium is an ideal opportunity for Hong Kong (and international), performers, innovators and educators to:
- Share innovative pedagogies and explore Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for performing arts.
- Share exemplary practice in relation to performing arts Teaching and (e)Learning
- Explore innovative performance possibilities
- Celebrate and Showcase achievements to date in the area of Teaching and Learning Innovation
- Investigate new approaches and models for Teaching and Learning
- Explore the changing educational landscape both locally and internationally as impacted by technology in Performing Arts Education