"How to start a business in Hong Kong as a foreigner"
This event will cover all the key topics of interest to open and maintain a company in HK as a foreigner: Opening procedure, legal maintenance, accounting obligations, audit, tax... But also VISA application - You will have a clear idea of what you have to do to remain legally in HK.
You will also get the opportunity to ask all your questions related to company setup, maintenance, and visa.
Everybody is welcome and the presentation will be useful to anybody interested in opening a company in HK but as we will have a special section on visa, foreigners will most likely get most value out of it.
During this presentation you will learn:
• The Hong Kong advantage
• Why Limited over sole proprietorship?
1. How to set up a limited company in HK?
• DIY vs Working with consultants (+ Costs breakdown)
• The bank account opening (AKA the @$%# Bank challenge)
2. How to maintain your company in HK?
• Legal maintenance (+ costs breakdown)
• Accounting audit and tax obligation (+ Costs breakdown)
• Key conditions for the obtention?
Laurent Timmermans, Entrepreneur, Consultant and Educator.
Stephen Barnes, Entrepreneur, HK Visa expert