All children LOVE snacks and desserts! There is no way you can take this away from their diet. It’s always a challenge to have our children eat healthy snacks or party foods.
By attending this class you will learn about sugar and how to replace it. You don't have to feel deprived or give up and letting your children have their unhealthy sweets anymore. Learn what you can replace your chips and candy bars with, prepare a grain free pie you won’t even have to bake, and a grain free cupcake for your child’s next birthday party. In this class, you will learn a whole new world of guilt- and grain- free snacks and dessert preparation.
What will you learn?
• Which ingredients to choose (We will provide you with an easy reference list of recommended items for you or your helper to do shopping)
• Why sugar is not good – not even brown sugar!
• Sweeteners suitable for the GAPS diet
• How to prepare grain-free pastries
• How to prepare healthy bars for snacks or on-the-go
• How to make dairy free homemade ice cream
• How to make chips with and without the dehydrator
• Key Lime Pie
• Cappuccino Cupcakes
• Apricot Macadamia Bars
• Basic Coconut Ice Cream
• Kale Chips
*This will be a cooking demo and you will be tasting all the dishes.
• HK$ 680 (Join with your helper with only +HK$100)
*We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation request is 24 hours prior to the start time of the class. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 24 hours prior to the class for any refund to be made back to your account.