Actions and Detail Panel
GAPS Level 4: Lunch and dinner for your internal health -how to cook grain...
Wed 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM HKT
Now you are convinced of the benefits of the no grain diet, your next questions might be “So what should I make for dinner and lunch?!”
It might be hard to imagine but grains can be replaced by nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits which also can make a very delicious and fulfilling lunch and dinner recipes. Once you know the basic rules, you’ll be baking grain-free bread and pizzas and even fried rice substitutes.
For this class, we have selected menus that all children will like, easy to prepare, and also can be easily transformed into your signature dish just by tweaking the topping or filling!
What will you learn?
• Which ingredients to choose (We will provide you with an easy reference list of recommended items for you or your helper to do shopping)
• How to prepare grain free substantial items for your hungry family!
• How to bake without grains
• How to prepare nuts and seeds (soaking and dehydrating, making nut flour)
• Cauliflower Fried Rice
• Pizza Crust (Hazelnut/ seed)
• Banana Bread
*This will be a cooking demo and you will be tasting all the dishes.
• HK$ 680 (Join with your helper with only +HK$100)
*We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation request is 24 hours prior to the start time of the class. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 24 hours prior to the class for any refund to be made back to your account.