Actions and Detail Panel
GAPS Level 2: Replace your condiments
Wed 16 November 2016, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM HKT
Have you ever had a close look at the label of your ketchup in the fridge? Did you notice how many unwanted ingredients this “red dip” contains?
In this class, you will learn about basic label reading – hidden sugar, preservatives, colouring, flavoring and chemicals… all those things you want to avoid.
The reality is that most of our condiments are not that gut-friendly. But the good news is that it is not that hard to make your own with ingredients that you can be in control of.
In this class, we will be teaching the useful (and gut friendly!) sauces and extracts that you can easily prepare and boost up those flavours!
What will you learn?
• How to prepare your condiments in the Gaps diet style
• Label reading basics - To be aware of the hidden sugar and chemicals in the condiments on supermarket shelves.
• Which ingredients to choose (We will provide you with an easy reference list of recommended items for you or your helper to do shopping)
• Suggestions how to use these basic items in different recipes and prepare a variety of dishes.
• Dijon Mustard
• Barbecue Sauce
• Hollandaise Sauce
• Vanilla Extract
*This will be a cooking demo and you will be tasting all the dishes.
• HK$ 680 (Join with your helper with only +HK$100)
*We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation request is 24 hours prior to the start time of the class. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 24 hours prior to the class for any refund to be made back to your account.