Fuzor Expo "AEC FX"
The Fuzor Expo "AEC FX" will be held in San Diego, CA.
FX is a workflow sharing experience amongst AEC industry leaders. We will have speakers from the architectural design, construction management, 4D sequencing, VR/MR and mobile development support.
In addition, our speakers will share the tips and tricks on how to use Fuzor efficiently.
Registration costs are as follows:
Early Registration until March 15, 2017: $200
Regular Registration after March 15, 2107: $350
Entry fee includes complimentary coffee bar and lunch, entrance to all areas including the main hall, classroom and speaker’s area
Please contact us at (760) 602-7959 if you would like to have more information.
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
1) Collaboration design using Fuzor
Gensler - LA, Alan Robles, Associate Firmwide Creative Media Leader,
Megan Lubaszka, CDT, CSI, LEED AP
2) Design flow and analysis for architects
Gensler - Newport, Mark McManus, Gensler Southwest Regional Creative Media Director, William Maglonso, IT Site Administrator - Gensler - Newport
3) Design and Fuzor workflow
BVN, Joe Banks, Design Technology Coordinator
4) VR workflow for architects and TCA Fuzor workflow
TCA Architects, Matthew Vitti, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Associate, VR Architect
5) 4D construction and logistic using Fuzor
McCarthy, Jordan Moffett, AIA, DBIA, LEED BD+C, Virtual Design + Construction Manager
6) VR for CM and Fuzor workflow
Balfour Beatty, Daniel Shirkey, Sr. Director of Technology and Operations Improvement, DBIA, Claire Mao, Senior VDC Specialist, EIT, CMIT, CM-BIM, LEED Green Associate
7) Project Life Cycle Management using Fuzor
USC, Matthew Miller, AIA, University of Southern California, Capital Construction Development, Senior Project Manager, Virtual Design & Construction
8) Construction geo-location and coordination method using Fuzor
Swinerton, Zane Hunseker,CM-BIM, LEED Green Associate, VD&C Manager
9) Construction BIM workflow using Fuzor
Martin Brothers, Cody Nowak,Director of Research & Development
10) 4D Construction workflow experience and tips sharing
Webcor, Liem Tran, Virtual Design & Construction Manager