San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the first time, Hong Kong’s premier security research group Dragon Threat Labs is hosting DragonCon, possibly the most technically-intensive security conference borne out of Hong Kong.
In keeping with Hong Kong’s fine reputation as the cyberpunk sprawl giving birth to such engineering marvels as Lik-Sang and where movies and games like Blackhat, Sleeping Dogs and Ghost in the Shell take place, DragonCon’s first conference has IoT as its theme. Now at this East meets West place, at this age of Cyber meets Physical, the 1st DragonCon is set to present topics guaranteed to scare and inspire.
Come join us, make Hong Kong great again!
For details please go here: https://dragoncon.hk/
When & Where
Dragon Threat Labs
Mission Statement: Dragon Threat Labs is a trading name operating under a business entity known as "Honour Champion Enterprises Limited". We are applying a new organization using the name of Dragon Threat Labs, Limited which will host all future DragonCon. Any donation and sponsorshop will be used only to finance the DraongCon. Audited report will be despatched to the Dragon Threat Labs members at each futre AGM.
Dragon Threat Labs is a nonprofit, law-abiding collective of individuals from different fields and backgrounds that share an interest in IT Security. Our main purpose is to promote and share knowledge to create awareness on good security practices and threats that might arise from the usage of common gadgets or technologies.
Code of conduct: Members of Dragon Threats Labs are expected to:
· Follow the law.
· Act honorably and professionally.
· Treat each other with respect.
· Avoid conflicts of interest.
· Share knowledge and resources according to their ability.
· Give credit where credit is due.
· Take care and make proper use of resources or equipment of others and the lab.
· And finally avoid, above anything else, bring harm to this community, its members or partner organizations.
· every member needs to join at least one active research group OR give a in-house information sharingfor every 6 months-period.
· acceptance and removal of members will be governed by: one nomination with two seconds AND not more than two objections.
· all members need to join the Telegram group and if any one don’t want to be bound by the Code should withdraw himself/herself from this chat group