Actions and Detail Panel
DoubleClick for Programmatic Marketing
Tue, 9 May 2017, 6:30 PM – Thu, 11 May 2017, 9:30 PM HKT
Google's DoubleClick platform is a digital advertising platform that helps agencies and large advertisers to scale up their digital campaigns and helps to deliver more targeted and personalised messages to their intended audiences. In our two modules, you will learn about the role of DoubleClick in the campaign management life and you will learn how to setup a campaign in an integrated way to make full use of the value the platform can deliver.
This training will give a high-level strategic understanding of the DoubleClick technology and where it can fit into your business. In addition, practical knowledge to enable users to launch campaigns on the DoubleClick platform and have a basic understanding of the main features to optimise and troubleshoot campaigns.
Who Should Attend
- Campaign Managers, Media Planners, Account Managers
- Analytics and SEO Teams
- Development teams
- Executives, Digital Managers, Marketing Managers
9th May 2017 (18:30 - 21:30)
An overview of the components of the DoubleClick platform
- Campaign Manager - Ad serving, reporting, verification and data warehousing
- Bid Manager - Programmatic, cross-device display, video, mobile and native ad buying
- Search - Multi-engine search engine bid management and optimisation
- Creative Studio - Rich media ad creation and production
11th May 2017 (18:30 - 21:30)
A hands-on training on how to launch programmatic media campaigns using DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM). This module will cover
- Campaign tagging
- Conversion tracking
- Ad inventory management
- Bidding strategies
The Hub, 1/F, Fortune Building, 150-158 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Nicole Sobotker is a digital consultant with many years of DoubleClick experience. She is an expert in programmatic media buying on over 20 different platforms. As a consultant, she has provided DoubleClick training for dozens of clients, in territories including Europe, Middle-East, Southern Africa, the USA and Southeast Asia.
Why choose Beehive Academic?
- Deliver by official Google Analytics Certified Partner,
- Provides professional training for clients since 2010.
- Interact face-to-face with our Certified Instructor.
- Learn how to leverage the newest product features.