Multiple Dates

觀塘BUN跑|Kwun Tong Bun Run

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

MTR Ngau Tau Kok Station

Ngau Tau Kok MTR

Kowloon, KOW

Hong Kong

View Map

Event description
Join us for our weekly Bun Runs!

About this Event

綠色時刻與麵包店合作,幫助減少整個城市的食物浪費。 我們歡迎各種背景的人加入我們每星期的「Bun 跑」。

Green Hour has teamed up with bakeries to help reduce food waste across the city. We welcome people from all backgrounds to join us every week for our 'Bun Run'.

每個月第一個及第三個星期五,一眾義工將會分成小組,並在麵包店關閉時收集多餘的麵包,並將它們帶到我們的合作組織民社服務中心。 然後中心會在深水埗區把收集來的麵包送給一眾長者及低收入家庭。

Throughout the week volunteers register to collect surplus bread from bakeries at closing time and bring them to our partner organisations. The bread is then distributed amongst those in need across the city, helping to fight food waste and have a positive impact on the community at the same time!

什麼是Bun跑? WHAT IS A 'BUN RUN'?

綠色時刻作為一個致力於減輕垃圾堆田區之垃圾數量的組織,如果我們無視香港每天進入堆田區的3,500噸食物垃圾,那情況會難以想像。

Green Hour being an organisation that works to alleviate the ever growing amount of rubbish in our landfills, would be crazy to ignore the 3,500 tonnes of food waste entering landfills EVERY DAY in Hong Kong alone.

在垃圾跑取得成功後,我們決定在每星期五起我們進行'Bun跑'。

Due to the success of our plogging events, we have decided to organise 'Bun Runs' across multiple evenings every week.

活動在未來將會環繞全港九,而最近我們會先到訪位於荃灣區的麵包店。

Our Bun Runs take place across Hong Kong with volunteers having the option to collect bread from 1 or 2 bakeries by themselves or team up in a group to tackle a district together!

麵包收集並不是什麼新鮮事,但是當我們在一個小組中一起工作時,這是結識新朋友並一起做有意義的事情的好方法。 如果沒有足夠的理由加入,這也是一個有趣的團隊建設活動!

Bread collection isn't anything new, but when we work together in a group, it's a great way to meet new people and do something meaningful together. It's a fun team building activity as well, if there weren't already enough reasons to join!

如何參與Bun跑? HOW DO I JOIN A BUN RUN?

登記及填妥你的聯絡資料。Click the Register button and enter your contact details.

在活動一天前我們將會把參加門票電郵給你。當中將附上你的義工編號,以及活動的集合點及有關資料。

1 day before the run we will email your collection tickets. These act as your volunteer ID and will include the groups meeting point and some more information on the codes of conduct.

關於活動當晚 ON THE EVENING OF THE RUN:

在麵包店關閉時間前大約45-60分鐘致電商店,以確認他們是否有剩餘麵包捐贈。如果沒有,請致電我們。Call the stores roughly 45-60 minutes before closing time to confirm if they have surplus to donate. If not, give us a call to let us know.

在抵達每家商店時,請帶上自己的手提袋。Arrive at each store at closing time. Bring your own carrier bags.

通過手機顯示您的Bun Run確認票,或打印並顯示予商店的職員。Show your Bun Run confirmation ticket through your phone or a print out to the staff at the store.

檢查捐贈的件數並簽字確認收貨。如果可以,請提供正式收據。Check the number of pieces donated and sign to confirm receipt. Take an official receipt if available.

將麵包小心地裝入您自己的手提袋中。Pack the bread CAREFULLY into your own carrier bags.

將麵包和收據帶給相關的慈善夥伴。Bring the bread and receipt to the relevant charity partner.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

1. 您為什麼組織團隊包子奔跑?Why do you organise team Bun Runs?

我們組織小組跑步,以最大限度地提高收集麵包的能力。

每一天都不一樣,您可以註冊的麵包店可能沒有麵包,而20分鐘路程外無人認領的麵包店可能有100件食物。

我們不知道要等到關閉時間之前,最好是作為一個小組開會並委派團隊成員,以優化我們的潛在麵包運輸量!

We organise group runs to maximise our ability to collect as much bread as possible.

Each day is different and bakeries that you can sign up to as an individual may have no bread, whereas a bakery 20 minutes away that is unclaimed could have 100 items.

As we do not know until just before closing time, it is best to meet as a group and delegate team members to optimise our potential bread haul!

2. 我們在哪裡見面參加包子奔跑?Where do we meet for group Bun Runs?

我們有時會組織“奔跑奔跑”團隊,其日期和位置將通過我們的Facebook頁面宣布。

On the occasions we organise team Bun Runs the dates & locations will be announced via our Facebook page.

3. 我們在哪裡收集麵包? Where do we take the bread?

我們有多個慈善合作夥伴可以提供收集服務。 請查看電子郵件中的慈善合作夥伴名單,以及我們在哪個晚上與他們合作!

We have multiple charity partners available to deliver to. Please check the email for a list of charity partners and which evenings of the week we work with them!

4. 我們什麼時候收到門票?When do we receive our tickets?

門票將在活動前1天透過電子郵件發送。

Tickets will be emailed 1 day before the Bun Run.

5. What if I have a problem on the night? 如果我晚上有問題怎麼辦?

如果您遲到了,請直接致電商店。如果您在收集時遇到問題,請致電+852 2177 7790聯繫减廢香港。

If you are running late, please call the store directly. Please call Green Hour on +852 2177 7790 if you have a problem making your collection.

6. 若我不是跑步能手該怎麼辦? What if I'm not a strong runner?

不用擔心 作為一個小組,我們共同努力製定最有效的路線,並考慮每個人的能力。

Don't worry! As a group we work together to map out the most effective routes and take into account everyone's ability.

7. 如果商店沒有麵包怎麼辦? What if I register for an individual bakery and there is no bread to collect?

所有捐款均視當晚的供應情況而定。如果沒有捐款,請感謝商店的時間,並致電+852 2177 7790告訴我們

All donations are subject to availability on the night. If there is no donation, please thank the store for their time and call on +852 2177 7790 to let us know.

如果第8號風暴信號(或以上),紅色暴雨警告信號或黑色暴雨警告信號懸掛或生效,則活動將會取消,否則它仍有可能繼續進行。

The Bun Run will be CANCELLED if No.8 Storm Signal (or above), Red Rainstorm Warning Signal or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted or in force. Otherwise, it should still go ahead.*

如果您有任何問題/建議,請隨時與我們聯繫!

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions/suggestions!

+852 2177 7790|info@greenhourhk.com
|www.greenhourhk.com

Share with friends

Location

MTR Ngau Tau Kok Station

Ngau Tau Kok MTR

Kowloon, KOW

Hong Kong

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved