Join us at the 24th annual Wharton Africa Business Forum on November 18-20, 2016
The Wharton Africa Business Forum (WABF) is the longest running business school conference focused on Africa. Each year, WABF brings 600+ students and professionals to discuss the latest thinking on starting, growing and transforming business on the continent.
The theme for this year’s conference is “My Africa Network—New Partners for New Solutions” and we will be exploring the diverse business opportunities that lie at the intersection of the public, private and social sectors. Our goal is to highlight the challenges and opportunities confronting professionals operating in the African context and uncover the rewards that can arise from increased cooperation across various platforms. We believe that insights from these conversations will illuminate the unique obstacles inherent to African business while also highlighting the outsized opportunities.
The discussions amongst our keynote speakers and panelists will serve as case studies on creating impact on the continent. We hope that the conference will inspire a vision and path for the continent's future as well as improve the collective understanding of what success can look like in Africa.
As always, the hope of WABF is to see our distinguished guests leave the conference with tangible tools and strongly applicable lessons and insights that they can leverage within their own Africa networks, as they seek the new solutions needed for continued impact on the continent.
We very much look forward to see you at this year’s WABF. In the meantime, continue to check back for updates and joining the conversations on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to inspire your Africa network #WABF24 #MyAfricaNetwork
Visit wabf2016.whartonafrica.com for information on our speakers, schedule and additional details.
Conference-only tickets includes entry to:
- Saturday daytime keynotes, panel sessions, venture competition session and career fair
- Friday evening Wharton MBA program information session for prospective students
Conference + Gala Dinner + Party tickets includes additional entry to:
- Saturday evening open-bar cocktail reception
- Saturday gala dinner
- Post-gala dinner party (featuring musical guest)
Sunday Attendee Brunch tickets (sales beginning soon) includes entry to:
- Post-conference brunch open to all attendees from 11am to 2pm, co-hosted with YAM (Young African MBAs)
- Enter promotional code "EARLY" to receive 20% off all tickets until Friday, October 28, at 11:59pm EST.
- Before October 28 (11:59pm EST): Buy 5 or more tickets and receive a 25% discount with the promotional code "EARLYGROUP"
- After October 28 (11:59pm EST): Buy 5 or more tickets and receive a 20% discount with the promotional code "GROUP".
Are student ticket holders required to present proof of student status?
- Yes, students are required to present a valid student photo ID card (undergraduate or graduate) during registration.
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
- No. There are no age restrictions on any events. However, participants must be over 21 to be served alcohol.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes, please contact the organizer at email@example.com with your request.
Can I get a refund for a ticket to the conference?
- No. Tickets are non-refundable. However, tickets are transferrable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.