San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is it?
A TeachMeet is an organised but informal meeting for teachers to share best practice, teaching innovations and personal experiences of teaching. Participants volunteer to discuss a strategy they have implemented over the past year, or discuss a product that has enhanced their classroom practice. This is the perfect opportunity to share, network and learn with your peers in an informal setting. The event is intended, and free, for educators. If you are not an educator we welcome you to join for $100USD.
What is the aim?
- To inspire each other with interesting and useful ideas.
- To develop and maintain a network of partners in teaching and learning.
- To share ideas and strategies to use in the classroom and beyond.
- Networking with wine,beer and cheese
- Micro-presentations – lasting 5 minutes
- Nano-presentations – lasting 2 minutes
If you would like to present at the TeachMeet signup here
3/F, Citicorp Centre,
18 Whitfield Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
Save This Event
When & Where
21st Century Learning International
With a mission of Building Communities of Learners, 21st Century Learning International (#21CLI) organises professional development events that deliver both vision and practical takeaways to those who are passionate about using learning technologies in learning and teaching.